Monday 4 February 2013

Happy Birthday

G bought me what I asked for.
A light bulb for my bedside lamp which he switched on this morning and you know what, it's goes up there with the best present ever.

He also got me one of those mustaches on a stick.
Yonks ago I read the whole blog of a couple of crafters who made wooden mustaches on sticks and they had chosen these mustaches from very old photos of very old pictures.
I wonder did the global interest in mustaches come from their loft in Portland........who knows.

Then they stated making bow ties from vintage plad and look whats happening there.

You can see their most beautiful blog here







So with all this great mucking about we were a little late for the gate but that doesn't really matter.
So here is Happy Birthday to the Homestead, thank you for the 14,000 plus page hits and
Happy Birthday to me.

It's going to be a great year and the light is now back on xxxxx

CM

1 comment:

  1. The moustache was modelled by everyone except the birthday girl! Photo please! x

    ReplyDelete