Monday 25 July 2011

Playdate Preperation

We have a PLAYDATE!
That makes T sound a bit difficult to be around and that no one wants to play with her.
Its not true at all.




Its me that is the problem.
I don't know what to do with other peoples children.
I am an only child and I freeze when it comes to interacting with 5 years olds or any one under 16 actually.
What happens if they are bored or they are completely different personality and it all falls apart.
Until now we have done all our playing off campus
But not tomorrow

So I am going to chill out and let it all unravel but before that happens its going to be activity prep, clean house, make a cake, get another ulcer.

It's going to be like getting ready for Christmas only condensed into twenty four hours.

Here we go!
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment