Monday 14 July 2014

The Last of Rhodes.

These are the last few of my favourite photos from Rhodes, actually I put them on my desktop to load up here so long ago I don't know if they are still favourites.
I broke the iMac and its been in the shop, hence the delay in finishing this little report.






This is the only place I wish I'd gone, loungers close to the beach but in a grassy area, really quiet, like the sound had been sucked up and all you could hear was the bugs in the grass and it felt weirdly like a thunderstorm was imminent. Proper book reading no mans land.
 


Would you give £2 per month to help this poor middle class girl who along with her family was bitten to shreds, ouch poor thing. T has scars but hat could be all the picking and denial.



When we flew home at 9pm the girls were exhausted, tears from T because she needed more than anything to be asleep, she doesn't cry often so when she does the sobbing is a big deal.
I was pretty stressed, hot airport, babies stripped down to their nappies slightly delayed plane.

It all seems so long ago, we had a wonderful time and if we have the money to book another one then we will, I am fully sold on all inclusive with small children.
No cooking or washing up for a week, it's a no brainer. It's especially good while the girls are too small to prepare a lunch and are vaguely in a schedule.

When we got home the Easter bunny had left them a few smalls to be getting on with whilst G and I drank tea.

Home.
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment