Friday 22 November 2013

A Few Photo's From Recently.

I saw a brand new baby today and she is petite and beautiful. I've never held anything so delicate.

Despite this I am in a head ripping rage.

Whilst something is dying in the washing machine I shall update this diary of mine with some recent photos and try and avoid some cutting remarks.



Around term starting, I dismantled the girls beds.
T is growing so fast and I am unable to cuddle her at night on the top bunk and I just hate that so action was required.
This is working out better for everyone and I like the way it looks.




G paneled the hallway which is working out great because it feels like the walls are being protected from grub, not that they were really getting mucky but it feels like it.
He also laid a new floor which feels really glamorous compared to the other one. Original and painted once too often.
The girls like to ice skate whilst sweeping.



There is still a piece of wood to add round the edge and the floor has to be finished to the kitchen. The front door could use some insulation and a few bits need painting here and there but we are in our busy season with birthdays and Christmas so not sure when it will all be completed.



T's knot thing got out of hand briefly the other day.

Went out for dinner with Big G. Love Wagamama. You can show my two fussy eaters what dish they will be eating. They were so well behaved and P loved being squeezed into a high chair.
Not quite ready to grow up.




My children I am sure are the only ones on the planet who don't eat pizza.
When asked what they don't like about it, because we can change the toppings they both agree in unison, ALL of it.
T went to a make a pizza party and ate nearly a whole pizza, then came home and repeatedly wrote out the pizza rules as instructed by the pizza chef and read them out in a slightly Italian accent.
See below




I should have known better.
G and I decided the following week to eat out, why not try Pizza?

T must have asked me a thousand times do they have pizza?
Yes, the place is called Pizza Express
But do they sell Pizza?
Yes.
I don't like pizza says P.
That's ok you can have pasta,




You can choose three types of children's pasta. The one P would have liked she refused to have because the picture featured a whole basil leaf so she went for plain with garlic butter.
It didn't really leave the plate.



This is T asking me if I was sure they served Pizza sitting at the table surrounded by people eating pizza.
I explained the meal deal,
No just wanted the pizza
Comes with dough balls and ice cream.

Ate the dough balls and the ice cream but the pizza wasn't the same as the party place so we can safelty say that pizza is off the menu for the foreseeable future.

Can but try.
I had a specialty salad it was a real let down.

ooh I am in a mood.

The wash just finished, I am mixing a pale blue and a beige and hoping for a sludge grey, I got a blue green. Sending it round again with the remainder of the beige, it's dyed an even colour hopefully this will sort it.

CM







No comments:

Post a Comment