Thursday 12 September 2013

Winchester

G and I want to move to Winchester and here are a few reasons why.



We stayed at The Old Vine and it is right on the Cathedral Square. We stayed in the annex which came with a parking space that we just about fitted into.
It was lovely.


I don't think anything drove up this street the whole weekend.
I can't rate the service highly enough, clean, best breakfast, so friendly. They put a jug of milk in the fridge for the girls to have. Nothing seemed a problem not that we had any.
Ear plugs in the bed room. Why? it's so peaceful. Cathedral bells practice happens on a Monday morning for an hour!
And you see all those complimentary bits in the bath room, the girls used those slippers without hesitation.



With all the activities over the weekend we had a look round on the Monday.
Who loves a paperie!



No need to have a crappy paper cup ever again, but you might need a large wallet. I have two sheets of wrapping paper, ballet dancer cake decorations and a bird broach but I could have easily parted with £7 for cup cases but I'd need three different types and when do I make that many cup cakes.

This treasure shop is called  THE HAMBLEDON

So G and I looked on Right Move at house prices and if we get shafted with secondary school places for T then we will pick up and move to Winchester because it's lovely.

CM


No comments:

Post a Comment