Monday 16 September 2013

First of the HOT Days

So I thought I would take the girls to one of those over priced little theme parks that spring up in areas of waste land.
I took them on the hottest day of the year so far.


Not my best ideas as I am very sympathetic to T who struggles with the heat and the big slide was very very hot.



Not that it bothered P but they both did much better on the trampolines.



This is me under parasol whilst they looned around in an actual room of bounce.




It really was so hot. It took a lot of persuasion to get them to leave but they managed too with the lure of a strawberry milkshake to cool down.



We must have sat for an un rushed half hour. I had tea and air conditioning and they ate crap in a box for a lot less money than the trampoline.



That parasol continues to last, indoors and out.
This summer I think it went everywhere with us.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment