Friday 5 October 2012

Totally Bombed!

I have a long list of blogs that I read every couple of days, it's instead of newspapers, gossip columns, fashion pages and interior design magazines.

So thank heavens for those creative on the internet. Probably saved me hundreds upon hundreds  of pounds over the last 5 years.

Somebody made a weekend list of links and in there was this you tube clip.
It is sweet.

Can you see it?
It's Chaddy Wisdom Teeth at Home if you search You Tube





G asks me what would I do if we won THE MONEY, I always say, I'd by Gas and Air.

Very determined to be a bit more organised by the end of the weekend, I think that was last weeks challenge but it kinda fell by the wayside.

Can see the path ahead of me but struggling to steer the course

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment